The foundation is focused on carrying out research by involving grass root beneficiaries for sustainable agriculture development.Organic products are grown under a system of agriculture without the use of chemical fertilizers and pesticides with an environmentally and socially responsible approach. This is a method of farming that works at grass root level preserving the reproductive and regenerative capacity of the soil, good plant nutrition, and sound soil management, produces nutritious food rich in vitality which has resistance to diseases.
Organic has been an outcome of consumer concerns regarding the quality of food. Today the discerning consumer is demanding and willing to pay for food without contamination. Organic is essentially natural and is based on a philosophy that respects nature and its dynamism to meet all the requirements of present and future generations.
- Vision Farm has land area of 75000 Sq meters, out of which 30% is covered by shade net and are used for crop cultivation.
- More than 8000 Plants of 18 Fruits i.e. Chinook (Sapodilla), Papaya, Mango, Guava, Pomegranates, Lemon, Jamun, Orange, Bale (wood apple), Anjeer (Fig), Almonds, Apple, Amla (Indian gooseberry), Karonda (Conkerberry), Shahtoot (Mulberry) Musambi (Orange, Indian green).
- More than 10000 Rose Plants, 5000 Marigold and some other floral plants, Nursery.
- Industries: Safe food processing, Farming, Tourism and Dairy
AREA OF FOCUS
- Maintaining soil fertility by putting barriers against heavy rain and storm.
- Better yielding of products by protecting them from harmful ultra-violate rays of sun through shed net.
- Creating awareness about the good effects of organic products in daily life.
- Production of spices like red chili powder, green chili powder, Garlic powder and Turmeric powder.
- Production of whole grain flour and normal wheat flour.
- Production of pulses (Moong dal,Chana Dal,Arhar Dal),rice,rajama.
- Production of healthy food like sweet and sour amla candy and amla murabba.