Protecting the environment is itself a business, and many organizations, especially nonprofits, take that as their guiding purpose. There's a subtle difference between environmental conservation and protection. Conservation means leaving things as they are. Protection opens the possibility of changing the natural world in the name of defending it. One way for a business to embrace the protection of nature is through technological advancement.
Business has the social responsibility to factor in 'negative externalities' like pollution – in fact any economic model that still regards the environment as an externality is ultimately an anti-growth model. As the economic system has grown more interconnected and vast over the years, so too has the idea of business itself.
Our project & construction management services are for all types of building, industrial, other civil engineering projects and to real estate industry.
- Paperless work environment and recycle and reuse of paper.
- Solar Power Projects are established using the natural source of energy.
- Comply with all the applicable local and federal laws and regulation.
- We are committed to reducing our environmental impact and continually improving our environmental performance as an integral part of our business strategy and operating methods, with regular review points.
- Continually improve and monitor environmental performance.
- Incorporate environmental factors into business decisions.
- Construction of green buildings.
- Materials used in office refurbishment will be as environmentally friendly as possible.
- We will only use licensed and appropriate organizations to dispose of waste.
SUPPLY CHAIN SOLUTIONS
- We recognize that our activities have an impact on the environment in terms of the use of raw materials, emissions to air and water, and waste generation, and seek to minimize this as far as is reasonably practicable.
- Make efficient use of natural resources by conserving energy and water, minimizing waste, and recycling where possible.
- Fulfill the duty of care requirements in relation to waste by ensuring the safe keeping, transportation and subsequent recovery or disposal of waste.
- Use recycled construction materials whenever these can be commercially justified.
- Keep transport use to a minimum and regularly service vehicles to maintain their efficiency
- Work with suppliers to ensure they recognize and reduce the environmental impact of their products and transportation.
- Ensure appropriate resources will continually be made to ensure the environmental policy is implemented in full.
- Use cost effective methodologies for the efficient use of materials, energy, water and other resources.
- Our packaging segment comprises of designing, manufacturing and supplying complete packaging solutions for well and safe transportation for various industries and other commercial good.
- Emphasis on using material for multiple times with very low opening and repacking time.
- Consumption of materials in all operations, reuse rather than dispose wherever possible and to promote recycled materials.
- Raw materials are being used as organic certified by official agencies.
- All cultivation and harvesting is done through safe organic process.
- All this is done to make life free from harmful chemicals and un-digestible materials which we take with our daily food and eating habits.
- No use of artificial and unnatural methods of production only to increase the profit margin and business turn around.
- Maintaining soil fertility by using good quality of seeds and manures.